Friday, February 1, 2013

Hedgehog Helper



With all the coldness lurking outside the front door, it’s been a do-lots-of-stuff-inside kind of month, er two months.

 So I’ve been getting my spring jewelry line together and wanted to give you a sneak peek!





                                                   You like it, non?
I've already turned some of the parts I'm holding into their final form, i. e. jewelry. :-) 

My goal is to have 20 more items in the shop by Feb 1st. My snuggly little hedgehog friend has been a rock-star trainer for keeping me focused.


 I've been learning yoga ,it's fab. How I ever got out of bed in the morning and was still able to move without doing a yoga routine is a mystery.It revs me up and calms me down. 

So here I am munching on toasted walnuts, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds and thinking about posting some new pieces. Got three new ones for ya'.



                                     
                                         See, told you I'd already finish one.


No comments:

Post a Comment